Technical Sales & Support Engineer
Education & Experience Required
We seek individuals with an Engineering degree – in Electrical engineering, Electronics engineering, Mechanical engineering, or a related discipline, MSc degree – in Instrumentation. Candidates who have a minimum of 3 years of experience are strongly encouraged to apply. Operational experience dealing with Defense, Aerospace, Automotive line of business is considered a plus. Position requires excellent English wrote, presentation, and verbal communication skills. Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, and have knowledge of import practices and commercial terms. The individual should have demonstrated an ability to work autonomously, practical laboratory experience and hands-on experience in hardware and software. Candidates having the capability to handle installation and post-sales product support along with sales and marketing will be preferred. Requires domestic travel covering anticipated activities in business development.
The Technical Sales & Support Engineer is the primary customer interface who is responsible for the development of business and relationships with customers.
• Sell company products to current and potential clients.
• Installation & post-sales product support.
• Prepare action plans, status reports and sales targets.
• Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
• Co-ordinate with company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationship.
• Prepare presentations, budgetary proposals and quotations.
• Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of orders.
• Payment follow-up.
• Participate in marketing events – sales meets, seminars, and trade shows
Qualified applicants may forward a detailed resume with complete salary and experience history, and current salary requirements. Those who are best qualified, based on the written information submitted, will be contacted.
Interested candidate can post there resume to: