Users are requested to read these details carefully before using this website
The contents on this website (the “Site”) are provided by Safewtech systems as a service to its customers and partners and may be used solely for informational purposes. The following Terms and Conditions apply to all users of or visitors to this Site. “Content” refers to any materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video and any other information provided from or on our Site. By accessing this Site or downloading any materials from this Site, you agree to be bound by these rules and regulations. If you do not agree to them, do not use the site or download any materials from it.
1. USAGE OF THE SITE IS RESTRICTED
The Site and its content are owned and operated by SAFEWTECH SYSTEMS. The Site’s content is copyrighted and protected by copyright laws and treaty provisions. In addition, the Site content is protected by trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
No content from www.safewtech.com or any other Web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us may be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. You also may not, without our permission, “mirror” any material contained on our Web site on any other server. The sole exceptions to these restrictions are:
You obtain specific, written permission from us to waive these restrictions; or
You may download one copy of the content on a single computer for informational, non-commercial and personal use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices and do not modify, and will not copy or post, the content on any network computer or broadcast in any media, digital or non-digital
Violation of these restrictions will be a violation of one or more laws and is expressly prohibited by law. Violation of these restrictions will result in civil and criminal penalties. In the event that we grant you permission to waive these restrictions, the permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you are required to immediately destroy any digital content, digital copies, other downloaded materials, and printed materials.
THE MATERIALS MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. SAFEWTECH SYSTEMS DOES NOT WARRANT THE COMPLETENESS OR CONCISENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR THE RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISTRIBUTED THROUGH OR DISPLAYED ON THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT, MEMORANDUM, OR INFORMATION SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. SAFEWTECH SYSTEMS RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY PORTION OF THE SITE. SAFEWTECH SYSTEMS MAY MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES TO THE SITE, THE MATERIALS, AND THE PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS, SERVICES DESCRIBED IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
THIS SITE, THE INFORMATION, AND MATERIALS ON THE SITE, AND THE SOFTWARE MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
2. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY CONTENT
- The Site may provide hyperlinks or pointers to other Web sites maintained by third parties or may provide third party content on our Web site by framing or other methods. The links to third party Web sites are provided solely for your convenience and information. The content in any linked Web sites is not under our control so we do not accept any responsibility for the content, including any further links in a third party site. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to our Web site, you do this entirely at your own risk. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that the third party you link to for your use is free of computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items/computer software program codes of a destructive nature.
- Provision of a link does not necessarily endorse a third party: The fact that we provide a link to a third party Web site does not mean that we endorse, authorize or sponsor that Web site. It also does not mean that we are affiliated by any means with the third party Web site’s owners or sponsors. We reserve the right to terminate a link to a third party Web site at any time.
- If a third party links to the Site, it is not an endorsement: If a third party links to our Web site, it is not necessarily an indication of an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture or partnership by or with us.
A Web site that links to our Web site:
- May link to, but not replicate, our content;
- Should not create a browser, border environment or frame our content;
- Should not imply that we are endorsing it or its products;
- Should not misrepresent its relationship with us;
- Should not present false information about our products or services;
- Should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this Site are the property of Safewtech Systems or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of Safewtech Systems or such third party that may own the Mark. Safewtech Systems and the Safewtech Systems logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Safewtech Systems.
4. USER SUBMISSIONS
Any information, comments or other materials of any kind whatsoever posted to this Site or transmitted to Safewtech Systems such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like regarding the company’s Products, this Site and the Materials and other information discussed on this Site, or any other products or programs of Safewtech Systems will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary unless explicitly agreed otherwise in writing by Safewtech Systems prior to your submission. Safewtech Systems shall have no obligations to you with regard to its use or disclosure, and we shall be free to use, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, perform, display and distribute the Comments, including any ideas, concepts, methodologies or techniques contained, for any and all purposes without limitation, and to authorize others to do so as well. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other undesirable material that would violate any law.
5. COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Safewtech Systems, might, at some instances, request personally identifiable information to provide site visitors with a service. This information, such as name, mailing address, email address, and type of request, is collected and stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the request, as determined by Safewtech Systems, to fulfill your needs. To reiterate, all information you provide is used to improve the services offered by SAFEWTECH SYSTEMS. Please visit our Privacy Statement for further details.
6. LIMITATION OF DAMAGES
IN NO EVENT SHALL Safewtech Systems BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM) THAT ARE RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, AND FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE, EVEN IF Safewtech Systems IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. APPLICABLE LAW
Safewtech Systems controls this Site from its offices within INDIA. Safewtech Systems makes no representation that materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the Materials in violation of export laws and regulations. Not all products or programs mentioned will be available in your country. Please contact our sales division for information as to training programs and services available in your country.
The right to terminate the license granted to you to use, interact with, download and use the Site and Materials available from this Site rests with Safewtech Systems and will be exercised at any time if you are found to be in breach of these terms and conditions, and Safewtech Systems reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any materials in your possession or control.
Safewtech Systems reserves the right to alter/change these terms and conditions at any time, without notice, by alteration of or updating of this posting. Some of the material available on this Site (e.g. software downloadable from this Site) may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Site.